Move In/Out Policies
- The Property Management office MUST be notified at least five (5) days prior to move-in.
- Elevators will only be available for move-in after 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 6:00pm Friday until 5:00 p.m. Sunday.
- All debris is the responsibility of the tenant and should be removed before regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- A layer of material, such as masonite, MUST protect all common corridor and lobby floors.
- All door jambs must be protected by a material such as cardboard or cotton padding.
- The entrance doors (building and suite) must be protected by furniture pads or cotton padding.
- All walls and corners must be protected by a material such as masonite or cardboard.
Each Tenant is required to maintain the insurance coverage types and amounts as is set forth in its Lease. Prior to Landlord’s delivery of possession of the Premises to a Tenant, each Tenant must provide a valid and compliant Certificate of Insurance to Landlord in accordance with the terms of its Lease. Each Tenant’s contractors are further required to provide to Landlord a valid and compliant Certificate of Insurance satisfying the Lease requirements prior to the commencement of construction in and about the Premises. The additional insureds required to be included on each Certificate of Insurance for a Premises located at 1850 Centennial Park Drive and 11400-11440-11480 Commerce Park Drive are as follows:
Contractor / Alterations Policies
Construction firms and personnel providing remodeling services must be approved by the Manager and must provide proof of adequate insurance coverage, including certificates establishing bonding, compliance with worker's compensation, and insurance for public liability and property damage in amounts equal to those required to be provided by you under your lease agreement. These certificates must name both the landlord and Manager as additional insured.
Rules & Regulations
The following common-sense rules protect everyone and are intended as a broad outline only. See your lease for a more specific enumeration of tenant obligations:
- Please do not block the halls, courts, elevators, and other public spaces or use them for any purpose other than traveling to and from your office. This rule includes storage of freight, merchandise, displays or showcases in any common area used by people outside your own firm.
- Please do not alter the exterior appearance of the building by installing signs, advertisements, notices or other graphics on exterior walls, or interior surfaces visible from outside, without prior permission. Similarly, electrical fixtures hung in offices or other spaces along the perimeter of the building, which affect its exterior appearance, must be fluorescent of a color and type previously approved in writing by the Management Office.
- Interior signs on doors and any directory tablet shall be of a size, color, and style acceptable to the Management Office.
Holiday Decoration Restrictions
Please be reminded that certain precautions must be taken when installing your office's holiday decorations. Due to potential fire hazards, lights CANNOT be used on live trees. Additionally, if your office is going to use a live tree, please arrange for proper protection from water damage and disposal of it after use, as the building's trash collection cannot accommodate any trees.
Smoke Free Building
To promote a healthy environment for all who work and visit the building, smoking is prohibited in all leased and common areas of the property including office areas, conference rooms, restrooms, elevators, lobbies, stairwells, service corridors and garage.
Smoking is permitted in specially designed areas. However, smoking is prohibited within 50 feet of any entrance or air intake and on any roof top.
To keep the exterior of the property free of all debris, we ask that each tenant remind their clients and employees to dispose of their cigarette butts in an appropriate receptacle as opposed to discarding them in the common areas or streets.
All accidents that occur on the building premises should be promptly reported to your insurance company. The Management Office requests that you complete an Incident Report form and return it to the office for our records.
Mail is delivered directly to each suite.